To be admitted to the University of Florida Geomatics BS degree program, the following criteria must be satisfied.
- All General Education requirements must be completed. The most straight forward method for accomplishing this is through the receipt of an AA degree from a Florida state college. A cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 must be achieved for all attempted courses.
- Meet the foreign language requirement of the University of Florida: two-years of high school foreign language courses or two semesters of college level foreign language courses (courses must be consecutive.)
- Prerequisite lower division tracking courses must be taken. A cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 must be achieved for all attempts of these tracking courses. The required courses for local colleges are shown on the Undergraduate Tracking Courses page.
Typically, School of Forest, Fisheries, and Geomatics Sciences admissions deadlines are:
- Spring semester – September 15th
- Summer A/C semester – February 1st
- Summer B semester – April 15th
- Fall semester – April 15th
Please consult the University of Florida Admissions website for deadline confirmation and to gather additional information on the application process.
If you have questions regarding these courses or tracking courses for your college, please contact us at email@example.com for more advising information.