University of Florida
Fort Lauderdale Research & Education Center
3205 College Ave
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314-7719
- M.S., Geographic Information Systems, University of Redlands, Redlands, CA, USA, 2014
- B.Sc., Civil Engineering, Engineering Academy Tajoura, Tajoura (Tripoli), Libya, 2004
- Graduate Certificate, Geospatial Analysis, University of Florida, 2016
Papers in peer-reviewed journals:
- Ahmouda, A. & Hochmair, H.H. (2017). Using Volunteered Geographic Information to Measure Name Changes of Artificial Geographical Features as a Result of Political Changes: A Libya Case Study. GeoJournal. http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10708-016-9764-5/fulltext.html.
- Hochmair, H. H., Bardin, E., and Ahmouda, A. (2017). “Estimating Bicycle Trip Volume for Miami-Dade County from Strava Tracking Data”. Paper presented at the Transportation Research Board – 96th Annual Meeting, Washington, D.C.
- Ahmouda, A. (2014). Libyan Transportation Infrastructure Inventory. 2014 ESRI International User Conference, San Diego, CA. pdf.
- Certificate of Outstanding Academic Achievement for 4.0 GPA (Fall 2015)
- 2nd Place, 2014 ESRI International User Conference (UC) Map Gallery, Best Product Utilizing Community Maps (2014). poster pdf link.