Structural Entomology Program
The biology and control of termites are the focus of a team of structural entomologists, and the center is recognized as one of the leading sites of research on these destructive insect pests.
- Baits to Control Subterranean Termites (109KB pdf)
- Drywood Termite Control:Weighing All the Options (322KB pdf)
- A System for Elimination of Subterranean Termite Colonies (1.32MB pdf)
Nan-Yao Su Publications (selected)
- Effect of Behavior on the Evaluation of Insecticides for Prevention of or Remedial Control of the Formosan Subterranean Termite
- Effects of a Dye, Sudan Red 7 B, on the Formosan Subterranean Termite, Coptolermes forrnosallus Shiraki (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae)
- A Dye, Sudan Red 7B, as a Marking Material for Foraging Studies with the Formosan Subterranean Termite
- Comparison of Laboratory Methods for Estimating Wood Consumption Rates by Coptotermes formosanus (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae)
- Differences in survival and feeding activity among colonies of the Formosan subterranean termite (Isoptera, Rhinotermitidae)
28th Annual School of
Due to early demand, two sessions will be offered this year only.
When you register, select your preferred date (16-20 Nov. 2015 or 15-19 Feb. 2016).
Registration proceeds on a first-come, first serve basis.
When one session is full, you will only be allowed to register for the other session.
Monday, November 16 through Friday, November 20, 2015
Florida State Exams: Saturday, November 21, 2015
Monday, February 15 through Friday, February 19, 2016
Florida State Exams: Saturday, February 20, 2016