Plant Pathology Workshop Materials
The Plant Pathology Workshop was originally developed as a one-day program to introduce middle school and high school science teachers in Florida to plant pathology, a discipline that examines all aspects of plant diseases. After all, plants get sick too!
The workshop materials consist of 9 PowerPoint presentations, text files for 4 of these presentations, materials for the “Which Plant Pathogen Are You?” personality quiz, over view of the spore dispersal demonstration, and resources used in the development of the workshop. The full manual (print out of all workshop materials) is also provided, but be forewarned that it is almost 25 MB.
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Monica Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will try to respond within 48 hours.
- UF IFAS Background
- Introduction History
- Plant Pathogen Groups
- Plant Disease General Concepts
- Plant Disease Management
- Ten dollar smartphone microscope stand
- One and four dollar scope project Zunica_Eric_NEM 3002
- Plant Genetic Engineering
- Biological Diversity
- NoSound_One and four dollar scope project Zunica_Eric_NEM 3002
best to save to your hard drive or USB
- Spore Dispersal Demonstration
- Text Files for PowerPoints
- Which Plant Pathogen Are You
- Origami – Fungal Spore
- Natural Plant Genetic Engineering
- Using Food to Teach Biological Diversity