Dr. Travis Shaddox
Current Funded Projects:
- Nitrogen Required by Established and Newly Sodded Bermudagrass Using Urea or Polymer-Coated Urea. 2016-2018.
- Nitrogen Leaching from Reclaimed Water Applied to Lawns, Sprayfields, and Rapid Infiltration Basins. 2016-2019.
- Evaluation of Plant Promoting Rhizobacteria Applied to St. Augustinegrass. 2016-2017.
- Influence of Colored Sands on Canopy Temperature and Turf Quality of Bermudagrass Putting Greens in Florida During Winter Months. 2016-2017.
- Best Management Practices Guide and Template for the Golf Course Management Industry. 2016.
- Evaluation of Various Fertilizer/Herbicide Formulations on Weed Control and St. Augustinegrass Response. 2016.
- Program Approach to Tropical Signalgrass Control. 2016.
- St. Augustinegrass Tolerance to Indaziflam. 2016.
- Tifeagle Leaf Spot Control Using Various Fungicide Programs. 2016.
- St. Augustinegrass Response to Fe, Mn, and Mg Sources. 2015-2016.
- Bermudagrass Response to Increasing Rates of Chelated Micronutrients. 2015.
- Bermudagrass Response to Fe Sources. 2015.
Associate Professor, Turfgrass