Hurricane Procedures for Academic Programs
Here are the standard operating procedures for the teaching program:
- Classes are cancelled when the center is closed. The research center automatically closes when Broward County governmental offices (not Broward County College) close due to a storm.
- Classes may be cancelled before Broward County governmental offices close if Dr. Moore, and/or the professor in charge of a class feel it is necessary. A message will be placed on (954) 577-6371 as well as on the Ft. Lauderdale web site.
- After the storm, call (954) 577-6371 to find out when classes will resume.
- Students will not be penalized if they miss class before or after a storm. However, if possible, please call and let us know that you will miss class.
- Back to Academic Programs
- Ft. Lauderdale Research & Education Center
Academic Programs Office
3205 College Ave.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33214
- Phone: (954) 577-6371
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com